Our Services

Skilled Worker Immigration

Are you young, educated, fluent in English or French, have at least one year continuous full time work experience and you have the necessary funds, if you are not inadmissible due to security or medical reasons, you might be eligible to apply for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program, which is a fast track immigration for those who qualify and fit the profile. Please contact us today for more information about this program

Academic Immigration

Most international students who wish to study at a designated learning institution in Canada need a study permit. Your study permit is a legal status that allows you to pursue your education in Canada.
According to the Canadian Bureau For International Education, 494,525 international students were enrolled at different levels Canadian programs in 2017, which an increase of 119% from 2010 until 2017. Canada is an important destination when it comes to education and immigration.
If you are interested in pursuing your studies in Canada, let our professional team guide you through the process of registration, getting the necessary documents and permits and why not use our relocation services.
Contact us today for more information

Business Immigration

Canada offers a wide variety of business immigration programs through the entrepreneur and investor programs, these programs are managed by the federal government from one side and by the provincial officials from the other side.
Investing or doing business in Canada through Investors programs or entrepreneurs programs or launching an innovative idea through the Start Up Visa program could be a great way to start a new life in Canada, the country of endless opportunities.
Our professional team in Market research, marketing professionals and Business Plan writers will support you on both business and immigration levels until you reach the final step which is the relocation and establishment in Canada.
Blue Horizon team will be able to answer all your questions in this regard and guide you through the process, contact us today for more information.

Self Employed Program

Did you know that you can immigrate as self employed to Canada if you have the necessary experience as self employed in an eligible occupation or you are involved in an eligible occupation at a world class level, or you have an experience in managing a commercial farm.
This program allows those who wish to be self employed and get established in Canada to apply if they meet the requirements for this program.
If you are interested in immigrating under this program contact us today and let our professional team handle your file.

Bring your loved ones to Canada through Family Sponsorship

Family is the most important thing in the world! Are you a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident in Canada, and you are 18 years old and above, you might be eligible to sponsor your family members such as your spouse, conjugal partner, common law partner, dependent children, parents and grandparents or any other family member who is eligible under the law to Canada. Blue Horizon team will do the eligibility assessment for you and your family members and will assist you in filing the necessary documents and applications to make the process easy and flawless until you are reunited with your loved ones. Contact us today for more information.


Are you a convention refugee outside your country of citizenship or habitual residence, or a person in need of protection, this program is meant for you? Canada offers protection for those who really need it. For more information about the procedure and eligibility, contact us today.


Planning to visit Canada soon, do you need professional help to apply for a visa, let our team handle your application to avoid missing any important document or information that could lead to refusal. You are generally allowed to stay in Canada as a visitor for a period of 6 months, unless the passport agent has stamped your passport with a fixed date, if you wish to stay further you may help you apply for an extension of stay before your visa expires. Contact us today for more information


Are you inadmissible to Canada because you have committed or have been convicted of a crime, you may be able to overcome Inadmissibility and come to Canada depending on the crime and the how long ago it was committed, contact us today to guide you through the process and to help you overcome Criminal and Medical Inadmissibility, depending on your case.

Representation at Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will be able to represent you at the Immigration and Refugee Protection Board.

Work Permit

Do you have a job offer from a designated Canadian Employer, do you need to apply for a work permit in order to work in Canada, our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant will help you with the process, contact us for more information.