This Initial Consultation Agreement is made between Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Rima El-Helou (the “RCIC”), Membership Number R531453 and member of the Registre Quebecois des Consultants en immigration, Membership number 11758 and You.
The Client is obliged to pay a fee of 200 USD that covers a 50 minutes’ phone consultation fee during which the RCIC will:
- Collect all the necessary information in order to analyze the client’s profile for various immigration programs;
- Advise the client on means of improving his/her chances to immigrate to Canada, what measures can be taken to increase his/her chances of being accepted under one of Canada’s Immigration Programs;
- Advise the client about other options he might have according to their profile.
- The Client understands that he/she must be accurate and honest in the information he/she provides and that any inaccuracies may void this Agreement, or seriously affect the outcome of the analysis and file study. The RCIC’s obligations under this consultation Agreement are null and void if the Client knowingly provides any inaccurate, misleading or false material information. The Client’s financial obligations remain;
- The client cannot hold the RCIC responsible for the professional opinion provided based on misleading information provided by the client;
- The client is obliged to provide every supporting document that might help the RCIC with the case analysis;
- The client understands that the professional opinion is based on the information provided by the client and in accordance to the current immigration laws which are consistently changing, and it does not guarantee acceptance or selection by government agencies since this decision is only at the sole discretion of the IRCC (Immigration Refugees &Citizenship Canada).
- The client understands that the above mentioned fees are limited to this consultation and for any future consultation needed the client must sign, pay and book for another consultation.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in effect in the Province/Territory of Quebec,and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
Please be advised that Rima El-Helou is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and as such, is bound by its By-law, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations.
You may cancel your consultation 48 hours before the consultation’s scheduled date and time and request to receive a refund, the refund will not include the transaction fee that was initially collected. If cancellation is made after that date, no refund will be made.
Validity of the consultation:
The advice provided during this consultation is valid for 30 days, please bare in mind that Immigration laws are constantly changing!